Recommendations Transmigration.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hoshiandme, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    MC IS A WORLD HOPPING FACE SLAPPING GREEN TEA BITCH KILLING WHITE LOTUS SCUM MASSACRING SLAG MALE CASTRATING MANIAC
    Lay em all at me. Preferably good ones please.
    BL. STRAIGHT. I LIKE EM ALL!
    Preferably long too.
    I QUITE LIKE BL THOUGH~~

So in summary, I’m looking for novels related to transmigration and world hopping and systems, and face slapping, and maybe the apocalypse. Fine. Yes for the apoclypse.
    I think.... I’ve read all the good ones so far... TOO MANY TO REMEMber!.
    So just give me all the reccomendstions you have!
    And obviously, I’ve read QWFOD. Sheesh.
    I WANT SOMETHING SPICY! AND FOR SOME REASON WORLD HOPPING IS THE ONLY GENRE THAT SATISFIES IT!!
    It’s interesting. Doesn’t get bland. And is awesomely adorable.
    I’m honestly thinking of rereading one about a cat again. BUT GOSH. THE FIRST ARC. I’m just making myself cry.
    I actual want to read it now that I’m talking about it. ~~ SO PLEASS RECCOMENDSTIONS!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow wow. My oh my. The results.
    Pleasing Start Over-
    Still Savjng The World Today-
    The Perfect Destiny-
    What is good about them if you do not
    Mind me asking?
    Also. I read pretty much everything there lol.
    And SCTFBNJ.... got too violent for me. The MC is such a rude and crude and mean bitch it’s starting to irk me. It’s getting a bit repetitive. There’s barely a nice bone on her body.

The fast wear to right wear?! Though I wanna read it, I CANT READ CHINESE DARN IT!!!
    The People who are supposed to kill me fell for me instead,
    The Strategy of Washing Clean a Slag Shou,
    Why do you like them?

And if the novel’s happen to conincise with both of your opinions, please share opinions for said novel too!!
    THANKS FOR ALL THE RECCOMENDATIONS!

5. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I can't either. I broke my brain reading the raws on google translate. Lol.
    The People Who’re Supposed To Kill Me Fell For Me Instead - Aside from the cute cat gifs that the translator always puts on the start of the novel XD, I love the fluffiness, literally (every arc one way or another has a cat (Cat-holic here XD) and figuratively, I love HEs so am happy every time the MC and ML gets together on each world.
    The Strategy of Washing Clean a Slag Shou - I love the abuse and the HEs, lol, Spoiler! (too lazy for the tag) the starting arcs are mostly tragic until the MC figures out how to cheat it, then he can stay happily with the ML in each world. Also, love how it all wraps up in the end. I'm always interested what would happen when the MC gets back on the 'real world' and this one was really good! So it's also one of my top faves. This one has an apocalypse arc if it helps ^_^

Hoshiandme likes this.
  6. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    Than why’d you offer me such an option ugh. It’s like seeing soemthing I can’t have. Someone needs to make a post to get it translated.
    And oops!! The People Who’re Supposed to Kill me Fell for me Instead! I’m reading that one! Lol thst was the cat one I was mentioning!!! URGH! And Hm hm. I see I see. Don’t worry! I don’t mind slight spoilers! Sometimes a spoiler is nessacary to push through trajedy and harshness of some novels!
    And what are your personal favorites to the list you mentioned?!

And cough.
    Most of the novels you mentioned have so few actual translated chapters...
    DO YOU MTL EVERYTHING?!

7. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh... uhh... sorry, that was pretty mean, I guess. It's like eating donuts in front of you when you're on a diet ^^;
    My faves are:
    If it's good, I continue to read it MTL~~ (My banes are cultivation novels T_T cos I still can't understand it very well even if I MTL)

Hoshiandme likes this.
  8. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    My! I’m loving your opinions! I’m even tempted to read hem all!
    And how do you MTL? Lol... is it just... google everything?
    And yes. Cultivation novels kill me in English too, goddamn it’s so complicated. I still don’t remember all the rules and stuff. And cough, I’ve read enough cultivation BL, that I’m growing bored of the genre cough. Too many silly shou’s and cold faced gongs in each of them. Like.... URGH. Differences please, and cultivation novels are so annoying. So many hypocritical bastards!

9. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there's the 'Always Translate Chinese (Simplified)' option on my google chrome. Or bing translator.

So now you're on your Quick Transmigration phase? I've been to BL rebirth, zombie apocalypse, entertainment circle, mpreg, QT phase, and now I'm on the futuristic/interstellar phase >///< lololol.

(Pretending to be your inner voice: Read it~ Read it~~~)

Hoshiandme likes this.
  10. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death System actually has more translated than shown. Translator just doesn't post to NU until they edit the chapter. I've been reading it off and on for over row years, it is up to arc 8 on her site. NU is only up to arc 4.

Pleasing Start Over is an good mix. MC was a doctor in modern era, he died and reincarnated to an interstellar era memories intact. One day the military comes to find him and asks him to save a hero that has been in a coma using a system to go through different world and find his soul that is scattered.

It doesn't have the chatty system, and only has one arc completely translated, but the MC's attitude in the start of the second arc impressed me.

He realizes that the people he is replacing are different versions of himself so he does his best to correct mistakes and regrets.

Most see themselves as actors with the results not involving them.

Still Saving the World Today is another with only one arc completely translated, so my final decision is still in suspense. The ML has yandere tendencies and I usually stay away from those, but the first arc was interesting enough for me to stick around. The MC is a doctor and is shameless, he seems frivolous like he is not seriously doing the task, but really has considered the situation and is acting accordingly.

The Perfect Destiny is one in trying to hang on to because of the review from snowwhitefox. However, I didn't like the last arc, and this new arc is pushing me again.

Last arc ML was his "father"--not biological, but the man still raised him.

This arc the ML is his "son"--again not biologically...it's a zombie arc, ML is the son of the female MC of the original story. But is growing abnormally fast.

I added it more because the interaction between the MC and the system. The system purchased itself sutras to calm itself down because of their interactions.

11. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Sheesh, you are abusing caps.
    You want a generic novel.
    No need for a thread, they make the majority of the novels on here and Webnovel.com

12. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh. CONGRATS TO YOU. FOR MTLING. CONGRATS!
    Cough, I’ve always been in the quick transmigration lol. QWFOD is a classic and I’ve always been looking for similar ones. And like I thought I read all of them, and wanted to ask about a few I missed, and some novels I didn’t want to read because the reviews were iffy and left me tasting salt.
    AND GOSH! Let me see you’re interstellar list, I’m like loving the interstellar too.
    GIVE ME THE SPACE BL BOYS. Please~

I have of course read up to every translated chapter of HDS. My tab has a permanent link to the latest chapter. I constantly refresh every like 3 days. And I love HDS. Like. It’s the best fucking trajedy I’ve ever read! CAUSE I KNOW THERES HOPE!!
    And oooh! I saw those stories had few chapters which is also making me not reading them yet, I like a lot of chapters! . Are the translations fast?

I don’t get what you’re saying, the novel isn’t generic. And I made the thread so I can ask for opinions and other stuff related.

Wujigege likes this.
  13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling of deja vu with this thread... I remember there being a thread with same opening sentences before

14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Face slappping is the norm for most novels here.
    I don't mean generic in a derogatory way.
    It is just common

15. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoshiandme likes this.
  16. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    @cursebreaker
    Also!
    What’s your opinion on The Strategy of Washing Clean a Slag Shou?

18. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't yet!! Hmm... adding it to my TBR
    One of my faves! The abuse and drama starts getting good on the second arc onwards cos our MC also gets invested on the ML. (╥_╥) I pity the poor MLs of the first few arcs cos MC didn't know how to cheat then so its always tragedy when their feelings reach 100%, its only on the later arcs that MC can stay with the ML till the end on those worlds. When they get back in the 'real world', it was also a decent plot twist~~ There's a clear explanation about the MC's 'system' and the worlds he traveled to/MLs he met~~ (。・ω・。)

Hoshiandme likes this.
  19. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s written by the same author of In the Future my Whole Body is a Treasure!!

And I see! I started reading chapter 1.... and it feels so weird to read. And ... ugh. I don’t know how I feel about a cheating MC.... it just.. ugh! CHEATING IS ONE OF MY NO NOS!

20. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! So that's why! I also thought the two MCs were a bit similar, they're both naive and ignorant. (But I think Ginseng!MC is cuter XD)

That was the original body! Our MC is just a crying bag... plus his courage is very small~~