Destruction of Humanity: Report Room

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by MaliMi, Mar 18, 2018.

1. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link

This is a report Room for the RP Destruction of Humanity. Please do not talk here, only post your reports.

Here you post your report in this format:

Type:

World: (World Type)

World Name:

Short Story: (At least 300 worlds)

Summary: (If over 3 000 words)

Alone or Team:

Team Members:

Staff tag:

The reward:

For exploration:

Destruction Points: (rank of the world)*(exploration rate)*10

Rank of the world: Tiny 1, ..., Huge 5

Exploration rate: for example 0,5 (if 50% explored).

Examples of what can be covered in the exploration report: rate of development, might, tactical points, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

For elimination:

Destruction Points: (rank of the world)*(elimination rate)*100

Rank of the world: Tiny 1, ..., Huge 5

Elimination rate: for example 0,5 (if 50% explored).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  2. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    reserved

leegood and Exitiumm like this.
  3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Type
    : Exploration

World: Tiny
    World Name: (If it already got one, meaning someone has already explored a bit)
    Short Story: (At least 300 worlds)
    Looking at the portal Bob and his three followers, Jim, John, and Jimmy decided it was time, Time to explore and possibly in the future, take over a small world, barring that, taking more resources back into his tribe of 100 goblins (10 Elderly, 40 Hunters, 40 Village Builders/Craftsmen and 10 farmers)

With more resources, Bob's tribe could grow since it would be able to find time to raise children, and find time to give birth to children in the first place, and with enough nutrition, a goblin female could theoretically give birth to a new goblin in as fast as a week compared to the normal month or tow, Though, It was only theoretical since the goblin clans did not need so many new goblins, and the fact that new mouths would drain resources at a faster rate.

After entering the portal, Jim, John, Jimmy, and bob arrived equipped with the finest wooden spears, dried meat, and water containers that bob's tribe could afford to spare to them. If able to find a huge source of resources quickly, the elders had agreed that they would fully support Bob in his quest to turn the tribe back into an even better empire than the previous one that fell down so quickly to the humans.

Looking around, It seemed to be a fairy open grass plain, with blue grass all around them. Bob ordered Jim to start collecting samples of every plant they could find in the empty open field and put them into a harvesting basket the village craftsmen had given them to collect resources.

After a while of collecting two of every plant, Jim was sent back with the basket back into the portal and the following were gained by Bob tribe

[10x small handfuls of blue grass] [Blue Grass: Helps with Digestion problems when eaten raw, Improves Potency with processing and may be used for other things the goblin tribe would have to research first]
    [2x small handfuls of Green Dandelion heads] [Green Dandelion Heads: If crushed, can act as a healing reagent if applied to an open wound, other uses unknown]
    [5x large handfuls of Calroie Leaves] [Calroie leaves contain enough nutrition that a single small handful can feed a single goblin for a day]
    [1 large handful = 2 small handfuls]

Finding out that the other plants were not usable, Bob led the goblins away from the open field and finally started exploring, and they were able to find the following about this world.

That this world was only populated by a small tribe of humans, and the fact that they still only used clubs brought jot to the goblins but realized that the village had at least 100 fighting age adults in case they ever wanted to take down the village but on the plus side, the village is so poor looking that the humans that destroyed their empire most likely won't care if they disappeared.

Their was also an 'ocean' or large lake of freshwater situated covering half of this tiny planet, or rather, that's presumed since the goblins did not bring any boats along and the fact that jimmy was able to get back to them at the original open field after 2 days of running non-stop fueled by a bunch of native plants.

Jimmy noted, that their was a single volcano surrounded by a forest that seemed a bit out of reach for the goblin at this time. Satisfied with how much exploring they were able to do in a week, though disappointed that he could have brought more goblins to extract more plants, he decided a solid plan was better than risking anything and returned through the portal.
    Summary: (If over 3 000 words)
    Team Members: Alone
    Staff: @MaliMi

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    MaliMi likes this.
  4. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: Thanks for replying. As for the evaluation, it will have to wait till tomorrow. I hope you will not mind. Thanks to you, I figured what exactly this joke of an RP lacks. Though I did not like doing it at first, I will have to define a lot of things. Today I have something to do. Perhaps I might start working on it, but I do not think I will finish (2 hours till the midnight). But I can guarantee two things. A satisfying reply in 12 hours and that your report will not be affected (though depending on your thoughts the rank of the world might move from Small to Tiny). As for the things I need to add, I can say few things. In the lore, the humankind is extremely overprotective of their worlds. However, they do care about some more than some other ones. Also, I am well aware that the players will need some of the worlds in order to grow. So, I will do something about that and some more things. Anyway, this report will definitely be accepted. Just bear with me for a while, please.

5. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm" the famicon eating penguin looked through the report.
    "The goblins could have explored more, they still had time. Though they were right. Better safe than sorry. The volcano and lake worries me though. The same as the village. However figuring out the entire strength of the village might be only possible through a long term observation or when actually fighting it. Or do the goblins have other tricks up their sleeves?"

The Renho gently picked up a red pen and started to furiously write into the report. every single thing they had done wrong, every single mistake was noticed and had a large rant written next to it. Soon, the entire paper was red.

"There! Those goblins cannot really write! So many spelling mistakes!" (You did not have them. Just assumed the goblins had).

Then the Renho stood up and was about to leave, when he remembered something: "Damn! The assessment!"
    He hurriedly turned the report and on its back side wrote:

Exploration rate: 33%
    Destruction points: 3,3.

leegood likes this.