Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, this is a lot spoiler to process and I'm happy but I ended up at the mercy of the master list in the end.

May I ask what's currently happening now?

2. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so is there a ML in the end?

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no end yet

Katimu likes this.
  4. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh okay thank you

5. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers about Tai Shu tho? Aa I really hope that if there actually is a ML then it would be Tai Shu!!

6. BitterDaisy

BitterDaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give any spoiler on female emperor arc 17....

7. BitterDaisy

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading mtl...
    And I noticed there are many times when the newly gained attribute points are not added.... Are they robbed or is it just translation mistake?! Can anyone tell....

8. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is robbed by the system, I guess? You may go through these pages of spoiler.. I think someone explained it.

9. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help me to find the right link?
    After arc 5 (where Ning Shu become a FL) the chapter goes wrong.
    I tried to follow the instructions to click comments with link (as explained in the announcement post) but I can't find the comments :blob_teary: somebody help me please

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    you can google the chinese name of the novel, and from that go to the chapter list. If every chapters have a different title and not the arc name, then I can’t help you there

Ivivivi likes this.
  11. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't realize i need to look for the emoji in the comment until a few (cough, tens) chapters later but i usually open it through the site's table of contents

Ivivivi likes this.
  12. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I want to read the translation version hehe

13. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow it works now. It
    didn't before
    Thanks

14. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG that's a lot of arcs humaygad

15. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been mtling some arcs so here are a few spoilers that I haven't seen mentioned here before:
    1 - In one arc, Ning Shu has to counterattack as Miao Miao, an heiress who was abused by Zhang Jiasen's horrible hick family in the countryside. Zhang was having an affair with his secretary at Miao's family company, bribed Miao's dad's servant to poison Miao dad with high cholesterol-causing drugs & then had Miao exiled to an asylum for neurosis.
    When Ning Shu counterattacks & exposes Zhang's crimes, he calls for her at his prison cell as his last call & tells her that he treated her that way because he loves her & this is the only way he knows how to show his love. Then he says that Ning Shu will live happily ever without him.

He then commits suicide by stabbing himself in the throat with a sharpened toothbrush & reappears later in the interdimensional hub (which is like a huge shopping mall for all QTers). He figures out that Ning Shu was "Miao Miao" & claims that he doesn't hate her. He keeps stalking her throughout all the arcs & Ning Shu keeps blocking his messages since he's trying to kill her.

He participated in a multi-QTer arc where Ning Shu & a bunch of other intermediate & novice QTers (under the orders of Uncle Doctor QTer) had to infiltrate a plane that kept resetting itself (basically a "everyone dies but we don't know who's killing them & then it starts all over again but in a different death order" murder mystery game). Ning Shu teams up with a female QTer & they become chat buddies later on in future arc intermissions.

2 - Ning Shu gains the ability to look back on her missions-epilogue to see how the host lives out their lives later on. However, for some arcs, it isn't shown because 2333 goes missing.

3 - In the arc "My Master Can't Be This Silly", Ning Shu counterattacks as Eleven, a brainwashed dark wei (aka the Emperor's secret service) whose only wish is to have the prince she serves survive. Ning Shu quickly realizes that the dude is a completely batshit insane & a sociopath. Even the Emperor says to the prince "you can't be emperor because when you were little, you had a pet dog you doted on, but as soon as your brother played with the dog for a bit, you had the dog beaten to death."

Ning Shu's job is basically constantly trying to drag him away from the heroine & she literally has to drag him all over China to keep him away from the new Emperor (the prince brother) & the Empress (heroine) because the first thing he did at the wedding was to kidnap the Empress for a whole week.

He did absolutely nothing to her because he knew that nobody, especially his jealous brother, would believe her.

Ning Shu dragged him to another city, but then he went out & spread evil rumors about the Emperor & Empress (because that's how his personality is - bored with everything except for the things he takes an interest in & then destroys the things when he's unsatisfied with them).

When Ning Shu first crossed over, Eleven was just about to complete her dark wei initiation/training, which was to kill an innocent child. Ning Shu had 2333 get some medicine & then she stabbed the kid in a non-fatal position. When her teacher left, she took the kid to the woods & left him with a nursing she-wolf after she patched him up. She finds him later on, completely feral & Crazy Prince takes an interest in him so they become travel buddies.

Which means more work for Ning Shu because Princey doesn't know how to take care of kids or get a job & how dare you suggest that he do that. Princey raises an army once they make it to Beijing & goes to war with Emperor.

4 - In between arcs, Ning Shu first pays consultation fees (tons of points) to ask questions to a silver haired man. She later uses points to get amulets, which protects her soul. Her future goal is to develop her own plane, which is basically the common endgame for most QTers, but she needs to find "the origin of the world" which is super rare. She asks her QT buddy for advice, but even she doesn't know.

5 - There's an arc set in ancient China (but it's matriarchal & not patriarchal) where Ning Shu has to counterattack as an Empress. Uncle Doctor storms in with a gun & threatens her & her servant girls, telling them to get out. The 3 maids are revealed to be Advanced QTers & they immediately flee. 2333 explains that the Advanced QTers are not supposed to be in Intermediate planes & that's why Uncle Doctor was sent there. Btw - Ning Shu ends up getting a kinda bad score on this plane because she put the wrong person on the throne & the host was upset that Ning Shu didn't put her bio kid on the throne. (Ning Shu thought that this arc was going to be easy lol).

6 - In the Concubine System arc, 2333 mentions that the Concubine System is just a parasite & these parasitic systems need to be eliminated from planes as they are damaging & only care about draining hosts of soul power (so even if the heroine fulfilled every task, it would still kill her in the end). 2333 also says that this parasite in particular seems to have a bit of strength & must have devoured quite a few hosts (disguising itself as all kinds of systems). When the parasite latches onto Ning Shu & tries to punish her (feel the pain of being chained to a burning pillar or electrocuted in water), 2333 absorbs the energy/pain & Ning Shu only feels a sauna or a relaxing jacuzzi. Nice.

Also the emperor keeps blaming Ning Shu for everything that goes wrong in the harem. The Emperor is a total tool & tortures the heroine by lashing her with a pepper laced whip & cutting her face open to see if her "powers" can heal her. Once the system leaves her, her body quickly deteriorates into an ugly mess & the Emperor & his taoist are horrified by the sight.

7 - There's an arc where Ning Shu counterattacks as a fox.

8 - In the arc where the host was so depressed & suicidal that she didn't care about the tasks & just wanted to give up all her soul power to reincarnate, 2333 mentions that a previous QTer failed the counterattack even though their first action was to kill all of the host's enemies. Ning Shu is able to succeed by healing the host's mental & physical fatigue, give her a supportive understanding social circle & role model & to give her a safe high rep lifestyle away from both her ex & her bio family. Ning Shu really had to rack her brains to understand exactly what the host NEEDED because the host did not know what she wanted when Ning Shu asked her.

9 - In some arcs, Ning Shu talks down the hosts from offering up all their soul power & asks them exactly what do THEY want out of this (because they're usually in a super shell-shocked & depressed state when they first appear).

10 - In the arc where Ning Shu's host had a boyfriend, the reason why the relationship failed was PARTLY Ning Shu's fault. In the original timeline, the boyfriend was destroyed by the reborn hero & his "google search all famous works" system. In the counterattack, Ning Shu sent a lot of those works (anonymously) to boyfriend's company, allowing him to massively profit & rise up. This basically made him even more of a smug entitled douche than he was before & he was able to easily discard the love he had for his girlfriend.

Unintentional side effect of Ning Shu's counterattack - the hero's love interest (aka #1 in his harem) was able to swipe his works after Ning Shu paralyzed & crippled him. She exchanged those works for profit & to become a famous actress (which led to her hooking up with the host's boyfriend like she always wanted to).

11 - In the arc where Ning Shu has to fight for control over the host's body against Poppy, the assassin queen, there's quite a bit of deconstruction on the "cold assassin transmigrates as the weak useless daughter who has a secret prestigious lineage". For example - Poppy picks up a sibling pair of slaves who want revenge against the host's adopted family because the father fought against the slaves' village. In a war. Between 2 kingdoms. :/

Yeah, blame the general & not the Emperor smh.

Poppy & Ning Shu flip back & forth so much that even the father is able to pick up on it & eventually decides to call for a taoist (this is why the adopted fam doesn't immediately chuck out the host for being such a bitch to them). Poppy repeatedly insults the host for being a loser & says that she deserves to be abused & to die, but Poppy also demands awe & worship from everyone around her. She then pleads to Ning Shu not to destroy her as Ning Shu uses talismans to chip away at Poppy's soul, cajoling Ning Shu by saying that she can show her how to make weapons & stuff. Ning Shu thinks about how Poppy lived her life causing only death & destruction & now is trying to repeat the same thing on a larger scale in the host's body. Poppy angrily curses her to death when Ning Shu seals her away in a soul pearl.

16. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    NGL i thought Ning Shu reincarnated as a pet
    and here i thought Ning Shu goes to therapist after all the crazy thing that happened

ParisRomeItalyAsia likes this.
  17. BitterDaisy

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what pippishu means? Ning shu's skeleton calls her that... And she really does not like this name....

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that directly from the machine translation or is that the pinyin?

19. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually a pun. The term 皮皮虾 ("pipixia") literally means mantis shrimp. I've also seen it used as a term of endearment when referring to someone who is lively and mischievous. Ning Shu's name "shu" sounds a little like "xia", so that's where it comes from. Ning Shu doesn't like it because she sees herself as an elegant beauty and not a jumpy shrimp.

20. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you forget to include Phoenix man arc or did I miss it? MTL is hard orz