Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. SolNiger

SolNiger Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, do you know how many chapters the novel has?

2. MadameCupcake

MadameCupcake Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the side stories?:aww::blob_pompom:

3. SpicyZombie

SpicyZombie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the awesome spoilers!!
    But I can't help to have questions about the ending,
    1. The ML propose to Elena, however, not to be his Empress but his First Lady, right? So does that mean he would have to take another woman as an empress? Or will he leave the empress position vacant forever? I am so confused and scared and hopeful and... *sigh.. Never mind that

4. Pragya._

Pragya._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a spoiler that Ciel will take Elena as the "First lady" and not as an Empress. So will he marry another woman for the position of the Empress?

5. StrawberryMochi

StrawberryMochi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,
    Around what chapter is the current chapter of the manhwa in the novel?
    Like right now the manhwa is in ch 49, what chapter is it in the novel?
    Thank you~

6. lesh

lesh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! may i ask on which chapter ciel's pov in first timeline revealed?

7. Kuryoma

Kuryoma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elena is the only one Ciel loves.
    He created the First lady position specially for her, so she would not be tied to the Imperial Palace as the Empress (and I think even if he proposed her to become Empress, Elena would refuse anyway).

Consequently, the Empress' position would be vacant forever, as Elena was his only woman (y)

evanesco99211 likes this.
  8. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGOMGOMG I did NOT expect that!

Sarahlin likes this.
  9. luvkristina

luvkristina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was just about to start Side Story 3, but I couldn't help it. Screaming against my pillows in frustration is just not enough to erase all my stress. I can't believe after everything that has happened, the story still fell into the "Staying-Away-Fr-Past-Lover-Oh-But-I-Love-Him-Again" LIKE WHAT. Ngl, I felt bad for Sian (crown prince), but REN. Ren is more deserving. In Elena's second life, the chemistry with scenes that included them were undeniable. Especially during the last few chapters of the main story. But suddenly, the crown prince became the ML? Ren was rejected after Elena stated "Ok, this is enough, I need to reject him now since all I felt for him was love and hatred anyway." LIKE WHAT. What were thoe hEART THUMPS about? The EMPTINESS you felt whenever he tried to run away from you? When he leaves your side? Sian wasn't even someone you spent much time with during the 2nd life. How did you so suddenly fell in love?! ❓

This story was written spectacularly, but the ending is somewhat lacking and annoying. It wasn't even just because Ren wasn't her endgame. It was just that it didn't make sense. Also, the story could've gone down on a different path. The stage was set for all of them. It could've been amazing if Sian found happiness with someone else, and Elena found herself learning how to love someone different from her past lover but NOOO. One sob story was all it took. 'Ian' was all it took. The ending still ended up in the cliche route.

Even though I think the ending was really bad and absurd, like I said it's a well-written story. I guess I'll just ignore the side stories, and settle on the main story's last chapter as its ending.

10. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same thought.
    And I wish the author had given Len/Ren a chance to make his advancements on Elena.
    It's like he wasn't given much opportunity and was declared game over. Damn.

MABriCk, milkyfoxz and Lilyworld like this.
  11. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there should be some extra ch only for baby ian:blobconfounded:

biha and Hera Elizabeth like this.
  12. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I didn't want Elena to have any romance at all (But seriously, Len/Ren has a WAY better character design in the manwha than Ciel/Cyan. Even if he's kind of immature.) Elena's literally like 16 or something and she is still traumatized by her past ... she needs time to herself!! Elena can rule all on her own too! She doesn't need to marry to still be a QUEEN!

MABriCk, Angela3107, s254386 and 4 others like this.
  13. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the manhwa just a few of the spoilers on this thread but I feel like apart from the actual proposal at the ending of the story, the ML and FL don’t even spend that much time together. More so I see her having interactions with the 2nd ML.

MABriCk and milkyfoxz like this.
  14. hikaiueo

hikaiueo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I've been wondering after reading half of this forum thread:

1. Is liv is the same with leah brick?
    2. What's leahbrick purpose doing all of this? What benefit will she gain helping the duchy raise as imperial fam? Just who is she to the duchy? :hmm:

15. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes, Liv is a nickname for Liabrick/Leahbrick.

2. Her talents and ambitions were discovered by the grand duke who raised her to a high position. Lea brick is repaying him with her loyalty and dedication. She treasures the grand duchy because parts of its prestige and power was achieved through her own efforts. And her benefits will be maintaining her position and continuing to accomplish greatness. She is the duke’s dog and is proud of it.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  16. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 manhwa ended in a cliffhanger where MC falls into a trap set up by her cousin. I read Chapter 55 raw and I don't get it why is that guy helping MC on spot.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  17. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows she is the one who saved his daughter because their benefactor told him to keep Lucia at home for a year in case of relapse. Therefore, only the benefactor knows Lucia is staying home. He realized that Elena only poses as Lucia because she knew Lucia won’t be returning until next year and he made the connection that Elena was the one who sent him the cure recipe. He was so grateful toward her he didn’t care that she borrowed his daughter’s identity.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  18. hikaiueo

hikaiueo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer. Ouch, what an obedient dog she is :blob_thor: