Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. mariemari

mariemari New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i tried signing in but i couldn't buy since they require me to have a korean number and i'm living outside korea :(

boom2424 likes this.
  2. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Check page 1, if you can't access korean web, there is a link to google play book

blnk_spce and boom2424 like this.
  3. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been gone for awhile *gasp*

Anyways, here's another spoiler.

The Red King and her associates bought kids from the slums for their own gains.

She uses the ones who has manifested talents, especially in swordmanship. One of them is Stus, the knight whom Red King nominated for Sienna to choose as her Knight. He's the one from chapter 11 of the manhwa in her dreams.

He showed talent on swordmanship and so the Red King had him polished it and she forged him an identity as a noble so he could get into knighthood and develop his reputation without discrimination. This, in turn gave him a chance that he could fulfill his ambition in rising in ranks, which is impossible for commoners despite the law stating that all are equal (and man was determined and thought Gilbert, the blonde knight, isn't fit for the role of being Sienna's knight and that he’s the best on for it). Sienna later found out about his real identity from Kuhn's investigations of him, which in turn would explse the truth about the Red King's doing with the kids from the slums.

The ones who don't suddenly disappears and never heard of again. In the novel, they heavily implied that the Red King used them as test subjects for her hybrid plants to test how dangerous they are or how good they are in healing. Yes, Red King used her hybrid plants to poison Dian's wife so that she miscarry, or even better to get worse or die. But, she also used one of her plants to cure Sienna's fever, which she contracted from the shock from her dream, where Dream Sienna and Dream Kuhn parted ways and never to see each other again, and where she found out about the son Dream Sienna had to abandon for the sake of his safety.

These plants are also located drep insise the greenhouse that she uses. No one knew except her and her subordinates.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    AnniePoo, its0k, shashasha and 15 others like this.
  4. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glory to God, I was about to drop this. I'm glad the author mentioned that demigods can't dream, because if they did, it means this whole story would not be real. Whew, I'm relieved. :blob_patpat:

boom2424 and s254386 like this.
  5. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more Spoilers about Sienna's 3rd Pregnancy ? blobmelt_thumbs please and thank you :cookie:

boom2424 likes this.
  6. JackalArrow

JackalArrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any novel spoilers about their boat trip? Chapters 96 and onwards in the manhwa. Thank you kindly!

I saw the links to the novel in page 1. I want to buy the 19+ version but the Aladdin website is very difficult to navigate as a non-Hangul speaker. Is the Google Play Store version also 19+?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    happyftale and boom2424 like this.
  7. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just discovered this amazing series and am sooo hooked. Thanks to all the wonderful folks who posted spoilers. I can’t wait for the story to unfold in the manhwa,. In the meantime can anyone post additional info on then 2nd ML? How does his friendship with Sienna progress and what was Kuhn’s reaction to him?

boom2424 likes this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's a 2nd ML? WHO? :blobdizzy:

boom2424 and s254386 like this.
  9. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Google Play version of the novel is 19+ and if you're really curious, snu snu does not start until book 4. :blobsmirk:

I'm writing most of this from memory, so apologies for any gaps.
    So the boat trip is where Kuhn and Sienna have their first night(s). It's very explicit as expected of Lucia's author. The boat trip mostly consists of their snu snu and other unnoteworthy bits until they arrive to Duke Bless' territory.

Kuhn and Sienna have separate reasons for the boat trip even though they are both meeting with Duke Bless. Duke Bless lives isolated in his territory far away; he's not very involved with the politics of the empire unless he HAS to be. He's also pretty old, so he doesn't travel and his sons take care of things in his place.

Kuhn is bringing Dian's uncle, Jeffrey, to meet with Duke Bless. Jeffrey is residing on the opposite end of the ship unbeknownst to Sienna. Jeffrey is going to try and convince Bless to be allies to reinstate the Acherons to power and make Dian the next emperor. Kuhn is also visiting Bless to get info and investigate about the incident that occurred to the Acherons decades ago where they were all killed and stripped of power. Kuhn is in a tough position because his findings will impact Sienna's claim to the throne. He doesn't want to hurt her, but he will also not betray Dian. He doesn't know she's almost resigned her claim to the throne at this point either though because of her dreams.

Sienna is going because in her dream, Dian was said to be Duke Bless' sister's illegitimate son. Bless' sister was sick and bed-ridden, so she was rarely out. Bless never refuted this claim. This is how Kuhn and Dian set up Dian's legitimacy to the throne in the first timeline. Sienna still does not know who Dian's mother is, so she wants to find the truth whether or not Dian is Bless' nephew. He's not. He's an Acheron. In the dream timeline, the Limones were still powerful, and the Acherons were suppressed. In this timeline, the Acherons will be cleared of any wrongdoing and be reinstated as a ducal family with help from Kuhn and the emperor.

Btw, the entire time they're at Bless' territory, Sienna and Kuhn are pretty much kept apart: (1) because they're both busy investigating their own things, and (2) Duke Bless is so overly caring/hospitable that he has people near their bedroom doors 24/7, so anytime they leave their rooms they're greeted by servants making it impossible to sneak into each others' bedrooms.:blobamused:

He's sort of a 2nd ML. He is Duke Bless' seventh son, Andre. When Sienna visits Duke Bless, she learns about how he upkeeps his territory. Duke Bless ends up really enjoying her company too, so Duke Bless says that if she is still in need of a marriage partner, that he would love for his son Andre to be a candidate.

Andre is around Sienna's age, part of a ducal family, handsome and clean (meaning no scandals or ulterior motives). He's the perfect candidate, in other words. Andre is not at the ducal residence at the moment, but they do meet later on at a party where he asks her to dance. He does fall for her and try to get close to her. He asks her to dance at parties, meets her at the horse stables and sees if she wants to go riding together, etc. Sienna observes that he's the most handsome of Bless' sons, but that's really it. When he asks Sienna for a first dance, Kuhn steps in and says she already has a partner, but then Andre boldly asks to be her second dance without fear. Kuhn calls him a "bug" and interferes pretty much every time Andre tries to get close to Sienna. :blobsweat_2: Kuhn was possessive before, but it definitely got worse after the boat trip because he doesn't hide it in front of others anymore especially Andre Bless. :blobxd:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  10. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder Kuhn doesn't really like Duke bless because He keeps setting Sienna up with her son, Even this dislike lasts to his grandson lol:blob_grin::blob_grin:

terpseachore, boom2424, Naant and 2 others like this.
  11. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Edited to add more details.
    Kuhn and Sienna are permitted to marry by the emperor who saw that his daughter, like him, was able to find someone she loved. He approved their marriage after questioning them both if they're serious. Kuhn says he's willing to give up his leader position with the Raad Clan, and Sienna says she's willing to give up the throne. He tells Kuhn to leave and talks to Sienna alone. They have a father-daughter talk for the first time, and he says he'll grant her marriage certificate for a year. She tells him to move it up, and when he asks why, she says, "baby." This gives the emperor a good laugh. It's the first time Sienna has seen her father act like a human.

Sienna was really ready to give the throne position to Dian and live as the Raad Clan's mistress, except Dian gives up his position instead. He actually beat Sienna to tell the emperor he was giving up his position, so when Sienna went to tell the emperor she wants to marry Kuhn and give up the throne too the emperor was like :blobconfused:. Haha This was spoiled earlier, but Dian's wife ended up giving birth to a child that did not have "god-like" traits. Given that his wife is weak (meaning he will not force her to have another baby), and his child will suffer because he was ordinary, Dian decides its best to fall behind Sienna because Sienna can/will protect his family. That's how Sienna becomes emperor anyway.

Traditionally members of the royal family marry a member of a ducal family to carry on the "god-like" traits. This rule is a technicality not a law Sienna points out to the emperor. He accepts her position. Sienna's mom, in the meantime, is still trying to get Sienna engaged, but Sienna excludes her from all wedding planning. Patricia is completely blindsided by the news. She goes to the emperor to complain, and the emperor smugly shows her the certificate he approved months ago.

The wedding happens when Sienna is five months pregnant. It's a national event. It's supposed to take hours, but because of Sienna's pregnancy, they make it really, really fast. Sienna's mom, hilariously, only found out about the pregnancy days prior, so another nail in the coffin for her. The reception is also quick. Sienna and Kuhn force Dian to host the guests since they did that for him after his wedding. lol

Kuhn is given the ducal title as a reward for his contributions to the empire. (Again, writing from memory, but I'll edit or make another post if it's different.)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  12. Naant

Naant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raw and the snu2 part at the boat was skipped unlike Lucia ☹

boom2424 likes this.
  13. UmbreonXXL

UmbreonXXL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be similar to A Stepmother’s Marchem(?) while her and her timeline wasn’t changed so nothing happened to her, the other Sierra now has a changed her fate. We were just getting a look at what happened before, the author gave us another reason to talk on a forum like this.

boom2424 likes this.
  14. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @blnk_spce - You are amazing!!!! Thank you sooooo much for the additional spoilers. Can't wait to see the raws when Sienna meets Andre and Kuhn's reaction :blobjoy:. I can't get enough of these two and the author has me completely hooked on this story! I am really hoping this novel will get picked up through wordexcerpt where it will be licensed or published on Amazon. It's so addicting!

AnniePoo, boom2424 and blnk_spce like this.
  15. JackalArrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! And thank you for telling me that the Play Store version is 19+, now I'm even more convinced to buy it now lol

Edit: So I took the plunge and bought Book 4, like the perv that I am. The boat sex made me blush. Kuhn is a madman lmao. I wish they didn't cut this out of the manhwa. It didn't have to be as daring as the Lucia manhwa, but at least I hoped they would definitively and clearly show them kissing while on the bed or something. All we get is a closed door.

Everything happened the same as in the manhwa, Kuhn asks Sienna if she was joking or not about him breaking into her room. Sienna realizes "ah, this man really wants me. What about me? Do I want him? Yes". Kuhn kisses her and Sienna accepts it, silently giving her approval. He leads the both of them into Sienna's room, closing the door behind them. He brings her to bed, and they make out heavily, Sienna noticing that Kuhn seems "different" and is more intense than usual. He undresses her save for her underwear. He also gets undressed. Kuhn gets up on his knees and admires her, taking her naked visage in fully. Kuhn starts with licking/kissing all over her body, described as him basically devouring her, finally proceeding to her chest then using his fingers her down there. The fact that she was very tight was detailed that Kuhn was wondering if he can even fit. Kuhn wants to move faster but understands he needs to take it slow so he won't scare/shock Sienna. Sienna is wondering where the "gentle and cautious Kuhn" went, who is this ravenous beast in front of her now. Kuhn gets her to climax with his fingers, Sienna feels the intense pleasure for the first time, engulfing her whole body, lifting up her chin, and feeling exhausted and refreshed at the same time. Her undies are wet, and Kuhn grabs her thighs, lifts her up and slowly removes the undies. Sienna realizes that they haven't even started yet. Kuhn stares at her and smiles at her slightly. They look into each other's eyes with their noses close enough to touch. She closes her eyes, and accepts a kiss from him, signaling her consent to go on. He begins to put it in slowly, Sienna being surprised at the huge piece of flesh penetrating her, incomparable to the size of the fingers that went inside her moments ago. It felt like a hot wedge between her legs, as he inserts his full length into her. She pushes his shoulders away at the pain, but she can't even budge him. She realizes she won't be able to stop him. She gets embarrassed at the pain she's feeling, so she didn't want to quit because she knew from her sex education that the first time hurts. After making sure Sienna isn't in (too much) pain, he begins to move slowly. Kuhn, who was patient in the beginning, is struggling not to lose his cool and go faster. Kuhn feels an unbelievable pleasure, not only at the physical sensation of her tightening on him, but the psychological aspect of uniting with her. He kisses her forehead, licks her lashes and her tears. He slowly pulls out, then pushes himself inside again. She moans. Her brief screams excite him more than any sensation he has felt at the time. He pulls out, and goes in repeatedly. Each time he pushes in, her grip on him gets tighter, and her screaming moans get louder. She shouts out his name. She feels an intense sensation everytime he goes deep, a place no one but him can invade. She could not stand the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure. The fluids they share flow down her buttocks. Kuhn admires the wonderful sight under him, her always neat hair looks like a mess, her breasts fluttering greedily each time he pounds. Sienna hugs him tightly holding on for dear life, but the tighter she hugs, the more Kuhn seems to get excited. He lowers his head, hungrily biting on her stiff nipples that have risen. A wave of pleasure hits Sienna, beginning from her lower abdomen, going up her spine, and hitting her head in an instant, sweeping her away swiftly. She lets out a long moan, tilting her head upward and stretching out her whole body. Her body's sagging appearance after climaxing gave Kuhn more satisfaction than any he himself felt physically. He patiently waits for her climax to subside, as her tightening grip on him down there loosens. Sienna is extremely sensitive at this time, any movement he makes made her cry out. Kuhn suddenly resumes slamming into her, deeply burying himself inside her. With each movement Sienna cries out. He feels a cooling sensation from his back as he swallow a moan inside his throat. He holds her legs tightly, burying himself as deep as he could, as he climaxes inside her, filling her up, feeling as if his soul was being squeezed out in front of his eyes, while a sensation of hot fluid inside comes upon Sienna. After the deed, Sienna was surprised because even if she was taught sex education, the fact that there is a long foreplay and teasing part, and also the repetitive nature of penetrations were not taught to her (I think she thought it was only penetrate once, then it's over). She is exhausted and spent. Kuhn wants to go again, his thing still inside her like a foreign body wriggling, telling her that it's normal for men to do it multiple times, at least five times. Sienna is exasperated, and replies "we have to do everything again for 5 times?? I can't do it". Kuhn haggles, "Four times?" "Nope." "Three times then?" "No, just twice." "Okay, twice". Kuhn proceeds to kiss her again, scene goes to black.

Sienna wakes up sometime in the dead of the night. She is lying on Kuhn's arm like it's a pillow, while she is being spooned by him who was sound asleep. His thigh was in between her legs, and and is in contact and touching her down there (this was emphasized). Sienna tries to move and "get away" but he was hugging her too tightly. She then feels him rousing, then grabbing and groping her chest; she thought he was simply asleep and just mindlessly "sleep-groping" her. But then he kisses her nape, now she knows he's really awake. Kuhn rubs his thigh between her legs, making her wet. Sienna remarks, "I can't do it anymore, I'm too tired". Kuhn says, "I will just put it in, I will do nothing else". Sienna cannot refuse. He puts it in, and gets her moaning. Sienna basically got tricked into doing it again (lol). Sometime prior to them doing it again, she also thinks to herself and doubts the truth of what Kuhn said about men being unable to do it only once the whole night.

Sienna wakes up in the morning. Naturally her body is battered and throbbing everywhere. Because she has always been in tip-top physical shape her entire life and has never gotten sick, she has never experienced any kind of body pains before, but now she hurts all over. She gets an "aha!" moment. Now she finally understands why the Iron King's wife wasn't able to see the guests immediately after their first night. She imagines the petite body of the Iron King's wife, and thinks "if even I am banged up now, how much more her who is so small?" (lol).

Kuhn is already dressed, guilty and apologetic over his actions (lol). He then exits and let the maids do their thing, preparing a warm herbal bath for her, then mealtime. After she bathes and eats, Kuhn comes in. Kuhn sees that Sienna ate well and finished her meal. He was concerned the entire time that she was in a bad mood because of last night's events, but the fact that she ate well is a good sign for him. He tells her to drink a decoction from the "Rusa fruit", it's a contraceptive drink for aristocrats. It can work for either men or women (no need for both to drink, just one of them drinking it will do), but men have to drink it before sex, while women should drink it after. Novel even goes to detail about what the Rusa fruit is exactly, and its significance in the class divide between aristocrats and commoners. Some context was made about how it is a pleasure device used by aristocrats, because the rich use sex for pleasure, while the poor think of sex as a merely a tool for procreation, as in when you have sex, you think of having children first. Since the deed was already done, it's too late for Kuhn to take it, it's only Sienna who can drink it now. It does not taste good. Kuhn says "Don't worry I will be drinking it next time". Sienna says "next time, huh". Kuhn likewise makes it clear to her that he did not prepare the Rusa fruit ahead of time because he was planning on sleeping with her during this trip; it's just that he made sure that the cruise ship has everything an aristocrat can ever need. Sienna is not offended, and would not have been offended, even if Kuhn had prepared the Rusa fruit in advance with the intention of sleeping with her, because it was her own decision to sleep with him and she won't blame him for that.

They begin kissing lightly, which develops into heavy kissing and touching. They continue kissing as they go lie down the bed, still making out. Sienna stops him, saying it still hurts. Kuhn, in a seemingly serious tone, says "really? It still hurts? Do you need to see a doctor?" Sienna does not want to see a doctor. Kuhn says "I'll check it out for you and see if it is okay." Sienna is doubtful over Kuhn's intentions, but she is also curious and being cautious if the pain she is feeling down there is serious or not. She reluctantly agrees to the "check-up". Kuhn lifts her skirt, takes off her undies and spreads her legs. At first she resists out of embarrassment, but eventually gives in to Kuhn examining her. It is very swollen (lol), but Kuhn says it's not bleeding. Sienna begins to wonder if the intention to examine her down there was really for this "medical check-up", or was there an ulterior motive. She starts feeling weird and tingly, feeling his breath and presence down there, her ears are red and she's starting to get flushed. Kuhn asks to lick her, remarking that since he knows the taste of blood, he'll be able to check inside her if there's bleeding. Sienna vehemently says "no!" in her mind, and yet she can't say it. Kuhn takes her silence as tacit approval, and proceeds to lick her, slowly and deliberately, until she climaxes. Afterwards, he nonchalantly puts her undies back on, cleans and folds up her skirt neatly and tells Sienna "everything is fine, there is no internal bleeding, no need to see a doctor". Sienna gives him a complicated look and wonders how the gentle and sweet man she knows can become this vulgar (lol). They also end up sleeping together every night the rest of the trip.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  16. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the detailed spoiler..
    Much to yours & mine disappointment...lol.. unfortunately, they skipped it in manhwa..
    the scene started (only kissing..booooo!lol) in manhwa chapter 98, tapas said they hiatus or moving to season 2, I forgot, so have to wait for sometime for chapter 99...then I looked at kakaopage in my language, which was on chapter 99 now, they skipped the snu scene completely from the last kiss scene in chapter 98..(bigger boooo!lol)..(but I don't know if it's bcoz in my country it was censored or not) and now in chapter 99 Kuhn & Sienna have sort of disagreement bcoz the older person in boat ( I forgot the name) kinda agitated Kuhn and when he's back to talk to Sienna, Kuhn is angry (is she afraid he'll tell her unreliable information or something like that) that Sienna decided to ask her subordinate about some ppl doing suspicious things in the market rather than waiting for him to explain (he said before in the market, it's a long story so he'll tell her later), and Sienna observing Kuhn's anger, just leave the room and said I don't think we can talk now

AnniePoo, boom2424, L.A.C.L. and 4 others like this.
  17. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it's not censored. It's the same in the raws. The manhwa is just tame and we will probably always get skip/fade to black unless they release some r19 chapters lol.

boom2424 and Echichichi like this.
  18. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol...even I think Lucia manhwa is tame (with the censored at Lucia body and all lol), not categorised as smut at all..it means the Great Wish isn't even showing any bedroom scene at all.. boooo!! (I'm a bit perv..yea..I am )

boom2424 and nonomo like this.
  19. JackalArrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know how to buy book 8? And what it contains? Google only has up to Book 7 :( I don't have a Naver account and am unable to create an account in the Aladin.co.kr site. I'd even pay someone to buy it for me if it doesn't have DRM =P

On a related note, I am about to finish Book 6, and am planning to buy Book 7. The novel is lovely even if I am reading it completely using machine translation (combination of Google Trans and SYSTRAN). I hope it can be translated in full in the future, whether officially or by fans. And I hope the manhwa does justice to what happens later, stuff escalated quickly lol.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    boom2424, Tamyave and rock.doll like this.
  20. JackalArrow

Reading List:
    Link
    What a ride. Just finished reading the novels. Well, technically only Books 4-7, plus I read the MTL of the special side-story a few posts back, since the manhwa which is up to Ch98 right now covers up to the first 1/3 of Book 4.

What happens in the already compelling to read first half pales to what happens in the second half of the story. I don't think Siena and Kuhn are gonna be replaced as my favorite manhwa/novel couple in a long while. Despite both basically being "Mary Sue" characters, as in, "perfect" likeable hero and heroine, the novel never stopped being a page-turner. And I was reading it one line a time, using Google Play Books built-in Translate function to read. I really hope a translation of this releases someday, so I can appreciate it in full glory. And that the manhwa doesn't cut out too much. We probably have 70-100 chapters more of manhwa to get the full story, hope it remains successful and doesn't get dropped or something.

Plus all the epic smut that happens in Book 4 onwards, lmao. I wish the manhwa wasn't so chaste and tame. It never got boring to read the private bedroom antics of these 2 celebrities slash politicians slash gods slash superheroes in their world :LOL: It was fascinating to read how revered and worshipped the two of them were in their respective worlds, how they presented themselves with flawless personas as respectable "giants of the industry", then consequently, how they both just throw away all pretenses and become primal animals in heat when it's just the two of them. Especially the stuck-in-a-cave arc, that would've been fun to see in a r19+ manhwa lol.

Also, the most hilarious part of the latter parts for me:
    How everyone reacts to the Siena getting pregnant out of wedlock. Everyone reacts the same way to Kuhn: "How dare you have the audacity to sleep with the Silver King, much less impregnate her!." The fact that everyone sees the Silver King as this pure, untouchable, unblemished, can-do-no-wrong, literal god, then she just gets seduced, then defiled and impregnated by this non-aristocrat merchant commoner jerk (at least that's the POV of every character in the novel) never failed to amuse me.

Plus, in contrast to that, is how Siena reacts to her pregnancy. She was composed, confident, and actually had the gall to say it was not unplanned (I guess it was half-planned). I've never once rooted for or intrigued by a "perfect" character but Siena just nails the likeability of being one. She was like this rebellious teenager who acted out and did lots of shenanigans, but then that same teenager has uncanny wisdom to react maturely and responsibly to everything she did.

Still haven't gotten over the high of finishing it, I can probably answer questions about the plot. Though I think there's very little missed details already by all the lovely people who shared their input here.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    masabelle, Sitron17, its0k and 19 others like this.